Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Almost 23 years old, taking steps for weight loss

I did weight 115kgs, now 95kgs and I need to lose another 30kgs because I'm short af and the weight affects this badly.

Currently using supplements, slowly motivating myself to exercise for at least 30 minutes to an hour a day. Also including home exercises and light boxing. Changing my diet with low carb snacks and normal meals of meat + vegetables, limited to no sweets, cut out alcohol and soft drinks, etc. I'm not counting calories or doing keto. I know the diet change I have now is a fuckton less in calories than my previous eating habits.

My family is all fat besides like 1 cousin who actually has a vast diet of ceigerettes and lollies lol, but she also skips most meals and exercises tf out. I'm not rushing the loss; my current goal is to lose at least 5-6kgs by Christmas.

A major factor now is I have a higher income and a much better support system than I had years ago. Long term goal is just to be in a normal weight range and if push comes to shove I'm even considering a gastric sleeve that will still require lots of diet and exercise.

submitted by /u/ICanSeeMyPenis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O23b7t

No comments:

Post a Comment