Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Thank God I’m a man (for weight loss)

I want to express all my sympathies to the ladies out there who don’t have the natural advantage that men have in developing tone, burning calories, generally being taller, and storing less fat. You lot are champions.

To lose comparable weight to me, my girlfriend needs to eat 30% less. My 3 meals can be 500 calories total, and I’ll lose tons of weight. Hers can be 350 (she goes for 400 to hit 1200 a day) and I’ll still lose faster due to my resting calorie burn.

Muscle gain is also significantly slower than my own (although, different body types could surely be the reason behind mine being more visible currently).

Now, i probably have the disadvantage of needing more food to feel full, but I think that doesn’t outweigh the benefits

submitted by /u/TrumpFan420HDTV
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CXTeXH

No comments:

Post a Comment