Tuesday, October 23, 2018

First goal is to go to bed a little bit hungry tonight

I'm fat because I love to eat food and feel full. Every time I say "Today is the day to lose weight!" I'll spend the day trying my hardest to keep my portions normal, but usually by the end of the day I'll make up some bullshit about why it'd be ok to go get 2 bacon cheeseburgers or 4 tacos.

I've always thought I had a good reason for weight loss, you know, get healthier, stop feeling so bad, save money on due to not eating as much fast food! Now though... I've got a real reason.

I became an uncle last week, and I'd like at least one person in my family to never be able to recall a time where I wasn't trying to live a healthy life. So I told myself it was time to put my foot down, and start to change my life for the better.

My first goal is to just control my portions today, try to keep myself from just binging at the end of the day.

I've still got a lot to learn about nutrition, working out etc. Gotta start somewhere though :)

submitted by /u/ForPenelope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R5ZFe7

No comments:

Post a Comment