Sunday, October 7, 2018

What have you gained from weight loss journey?

I’m M/28/Sw: 367/ cw: 306

And although I’m still not anywhere near my goal, I’m approaching the GIANT MILESTONE of 299.

Even the I have my ups and downs, and have a ways to go, I feel so much better dropping 60lbs.

Not only am I physically lighter, I feel stronger mentally, I feel tougher, I feel more worth putting effort into, and just overall my default state of mind is in a better place than it has been in five years.

So I was wondering, what have you gained with your weight loss journey?

Self Esteem? Health gains? Social Life? Better mood? Something new you haven’t done before? Clothes fit great? SEX?

It can be literally anything!

Thanks all!

submitted by /u/PurpleOrangeTeals
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E0fCAO

No comments:

Post a Comment