Monday, November 12, 2018

3 months ago I was 150 pounds and now I'm 133

I'm aiming for 115 and I've never been happier! The thrill of sculpting your body and gradually seeing it become better no matter how incrementally is indescribable. I believe in all of you and it feels great to have a community like this where you can just celebrate some good news! If you guys have any more weight loss tips please feel free to leave them in the comments. I've been playing football and volleyball twice a week, going to the gym once a week, and waking up at 4:30 am for a short morning workout. Lately, I haven't been watching my diet, but starting tomorrow we are back on intermittent fasting! Have a good day everyone, much love!

submitted by /u/noodlespourpoodles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QzYKTh

No comments:

Post a Comment