Monday, November 12, 2018

Weight loss and changing clothes.

I been on my journey for over 6 months and I lost 28 kg. I was 132 kg and 187 cm (male and 28 yesrs old btw) now I'm 104 kg and I have issue with getting clothes for myself. In a sense that I'm not 2XL anymore and already closing in The size L and that's why I need a whole new set of clothes because winter is coming. The issue is that first I have many clothes that were good for me for like 2 months. Like my jean that is now cearly big on me but the next size is a bit small. Or I had to attend a wedding, so I had to buy a new suit only to wear it once, now it's twice my size. In my country getting new clothes is expensive while selling my big clothes is hard. So I had to spend a lot of money to wear it for like a few months. I won't stop my journey for this. I prepared for some sacrifice. I believe that every money I spend on this is a loan I neglected for 20 years. Anyway I just want to know if anyone had similar issue during their journey.

submitted by /u/Calildur
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T1ydzU

No comments:

Post a Comment