Wednesday, November 21, 2018

30 Day Accountability Challenge-Day 21

Going to California, got my bags by the door and I’m ready to leave... it’s the day before Thanksgiving and I’m going to be busy making pies with my mom for the rest of the afternoon so this will be a short post. Had a smooth and uneventful flight and am now breathing that rich sea level air. Looking forward to visiting with everyone; last time I saw any of my family except my parents was in January. Wish my best friend was here since I rarely get to see her but I’m happy she’s with her boyfriend in Germany.

Weight: 132.1. Was expecting a bit of a rebound after yesterday’s big whoosh so not surprised at all .

Calories: 1509. The deep breath before the plunge of 5 days on vacation

Steps: 15916 yesterday

Gratitude: I am incredibly grateful for my parents. While we’ve had our fair share of clashes over the years, their love and support has been unfailing and they really do try their best, including listening and taking to heart when I tell them something they are doing bothers me.

Now let’s hear from all of you! Those of you celebrating Thanksgiving, how are you planning on handling weight loss (or maintenance) over the holidays?

submitted by /u/Joisan08
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zlPwUd

No comments:

Post a Comment