Friday, November 2, 2018

Another mistake, another struggle , another wall to climb over and another cycle to break.

Hi everyone just a quick update.

I've really started getting into the gym, but today's just been a really rough day and I did something I shouldn't have.
I ended up stress eating which was super weird on my part because I didn't realize I did something like that. My parents have really stressed me about getting into university, getting into the whole application process and also, I've had to schedule meetings with my teachers to talk about predicted grades because I'm in the IB programme. Just too much stress lately and I've felt I couldn't handle it all and I subconsciously resorted to eating.

I read one of the replies from one of the users on here, I found it really interesting because she said that throughout her struggle since she's lost weight now, she realized something about eating. She realized that eating wasn't something to be used for times of great emotion, she said that food should be used as fuel to function properly throughout the day. I've always known about it, but I've never really known it. If you get what I'm saying? In other words, I would say I've been made aware of it. It's interesting.

My perceptions of food have changed, though I don't know whether it'll really stick. So far I'm 1kg down, still the same weight as a few days ago due to the stress eating, but that'll be no more. I'll get over that silly thing. Oh well! I can't let every struggle get to me, just gotta keep working hard!

I hope through everyone's weight loss journey that you all continue to keep fighting no matter how hard, you'll eventually get there. It just takes the strength of mind and an unbreakable will! Good luck!

submitted by /u/Puzzled_Big
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P2jSFb

No comments:

Post a Comment