Thursday, November 8, 2018

Anyone else's weight loss chart look like a set of stairs?

I weigh myself every day, but only enter it when I actually lose weight. But it seems like I hold a weight for a period of time, then dump a bunch, then hold the next level then dump a bunch. I'm not trying to lose weight fast, I'm trying to lose it in a sustainable way. As I get fitter it seems like my weight loss has accelerated, probably because my cardiovascular fitness lets me go for 2 hour mountain bike rides daily now, where I was absolutely shattered after 30 minutes at the start.

My Graph

Does my graph look like yours? Or am I just subconsciously trying harder after I've been sick of seeing the same number for a period of time?

submitted by /u/geo_prog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D8cHEe

No comments:

Post a Comment