Friday, November 9, 2018

Body Fat Percentage vs. Weight?

Hello, I've lost around 60 lbs since the middle of May. In October I shifted my priorities from weight loss to muscle gain to try and look good at the weight I'm at. While I did up my calories slightly (still below my daily expenditure) the scale seems to have stopped moving completely. I was wondering if any of you had experience with accurately calculating your body fat percentage. I would like to use this as another tool to check my progress and make sure I am still moving in a healthy direction and not becoming stagnant. I have a scale that has the electric sensors/calculations but I have a hard time believing that it is an accurate measurement of body fat as well as water weight.

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/BirdSpaghetti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DtGS9Z

No comments:

Post a Comment