Saturday, November 10, 2018

Experiencing disordered eating

Since Labor Day, I have lost 18.2 lbs. Initially, I really felt like I was just making better, healthier choices. However, some things have happened since then and I'm now eating in a very disordered way.

I tend to eat once or twice per day, maybe not what normal people would consider proper meals. A couple times in the last month, I've gone over 24 hours without eating.

I recognize that my weight loss progress is technically coming at a safe pace (less than 2lbs/week), but I don't want my weight to go into freefall.

I want to feel like I'm not alone in this, so I hope this is a safe space to discuss such topics.

submitted by /u/SarahHeartzUnicorns
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T81LvY

No comments:

Post a Comment