Friday, November 2, 2018

[F/18/123kgs - ??? kgs] Long-time lurker looking for an accountability partner. :)

Hi there! I’ve recovering from disordered eating and a mental sort of dependency on food since December last year. Problem is I have a hard time structuring my day, with me having too much free-time and being in my gap year and all. Lately things have been hard. I either eat so little for a period of time I can feel my body tear down from malnourishment, or go back into my old habits. I don’t know what foods are healthy anymore necessarily, and even though I live at home I want to learn how to cook for myself, and I want to work-out properly and become buff as fuck my dudes. Anyway I’m looking for someone I can text throughout the day so we can tell each other what we’re eating, what we have achieved and how we’re feeling, and to tell each other about our progress. Maybe someone I have some familiar hobbies with so we can share those too!

Anyway my name is Mari! I like videogames and I mostly play Overwatch on ps4, but I love rpgs a lot. I am Dutch and in my gap year after finishing high school. I have no idea what to do with my life but I like learning about languages and literature. I dream of writing at least one story in my life. In terms of weight loss. I’ve never been skinny, and that gave me a sort of egocentrical obsession with achieving beauty and not being happy with progress because it’s not the end-result. Anyway, if you’re interested comment under this thread or PM me, tell me about yourself. Who knows maybe we’ll be really good for each other. :)

submitted by /u/fromsnackingtoasnack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SCzZaq

No comments:

Post a Comment