Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Fat on calves and loss skin help

I'm a 5'10 Male 16 year old here I've started going to gym for a about 9 months now, I started at 209lb (95KG) and now reached 160lb (73KG). I've lost most of all stomach fat and have been left with a bunch or loss skin and was wondering how do you normally get rid of it.

Another question, even though I've lost all my weight, I've still been left with a bunch of fat on my calves still, it doesn't seem to go away since the start of my weight loss journey. I've been pretty self conscious about how large they've been for a long time and it has made me unable to fit some pants due to my calves been so large to fit them properly. A lot of sites has told to avoid squatting or general lifting leg exercises as it will bulk it up and make it larger. I was wondering if there were any exercise I should consider doing?

submitted by /u/ELSON9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JHU7nC

No comments:

Post a Comment