Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Personal Training

I've started my weight loss journey a few months ago. I've moved out of my parent's house, joined a gym and cooked my own food. This has helped a lot, however I feel like I'm not really doing something useful at the gym.

I am considering personal training, since it will be something I can afford and I want to invest in my personal health. I was wondering whether some of you have started with this and if this helped your journey. The main reason for me to do this is to get a sense of what kind of exercise are good for my overweight body. I also want to know if I'm doing things correctly and get inspiration/motivation for when I'm working out by myself.

I'd love to hear your advice on finding a great personal trainer.

submitted by /u/jvb12345
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SPFxi7

No comments:

Post a Comment