Monday, November 12, 2018

Favorite Loseit Related Audiobooks

When I undertake a project (writing, improving my organization, becoming a better parent, etc.) I like to listen to audiobooks when I do mindless tasks like chores, driving, etc. I'd like to purchase an audiobook on the topic of either losing weight or becoming fitter. I feel when I do this it helps keep me motivated in my projects and keeps me on track.

What I like most about loseit is the sub is generally nononsense, very positive, very supportive and generally against bullshit weight loss schemes that some other weight loss subs and programs subscribe to. In this vein I'd like to know if you've listened to any audiobooks (or read any books) on the general topic of nutrition, exercise or weight loss that you found particularly helpful in your journey.

submitted by /u/godbois
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T8E1Yk

No comments:

Post a Comment