Monday, November 12, 2018

Water weight or weight gain?

I just (re)started a weight loss and fitness regimen, which is basically just eating healthfully, trying not to binge, and getting back in shape. After my recent birthday (36!) it's now or never.

It's now been about a week since I took baby steps into working out again (short/slow runs a couple of times, a restorative yoga class), but I have also gained like 5 lbs. How much water weight (approximately) should I expect to hold onto starting a new, gentle, gradual fitness practice? How long does it generally take to normalize? I'm ok with scale fluctuations but I don't want to just blame water weight when I'm really gradually gaining or not losing.

submitted by /u/neverendingjourneyof
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zS0OPk

No comments:

Post a Comment