Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Gained back 15 lbs of 40 lb weight loss, desperate to lose it.

My highest weight at 5'9" was 214 lbs, got down to 170 and then kept it off for two years. I LOVED my body at 170. I was eating well, lifting weights, and I'm naturally tall and muscular so I was so incredibly stoked over my appearance. I was obsessively at the gym all the time and I had never felt more confident in my life.

One terrible holiday season made me gain a bunch because I ate like shit, and since then I've been trying to lose weight. Currently at 186 and feeling like shit about myself. I didn't think 15 lbs could alter my appearance so much but my face is chubby again and my cute clothes dont fit anymore.

I meal prep every week and I'm going to start doing cardio several times a week at the gym and schedule eating times and prep healthier meals. It's hard for me to count calories because I cook everything from scratch mostly and I have a hard time figuring out how many calories are in things. I'll work on it.

I CAN DO IT, IT'S ONLY 15 LBS! I CAN BE A MUSCULAR AMAZON WOMAN LIKE I ONCE WAS!

Question: Should I do cardio or lift weights to lose weight? I love lifting weights but I thought cardio was better for fat loss. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ahnfange
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QqwSRI

No comments:

Post a Comment