Sunday, November 4, 2018

How to Lose Weight on Antidepressants and Anti-Anxiety Medication?

Hi everyone,

I am currently on Duloxetine and Pregabalin, for Major Depressive Disorder and Generalised Anxiety Disorder (diagnosed by a Psychiatrist at the beginning of this year).

I have put on over 2.5 stone (around 16kg) within 10 months, due to poor mental health affecting my appetite and eating behaviours, but I am wondering if in my pursuit to start losing this weight that the medication may have an effect?

Does anyone know if mental health medication affects weight loss? If so, how do you lose weight effectively on meds?

I do not want to have medication as an excuse for my unhealthy behaviours, and would love to know how people have lost weight whilst tackling depression/anxiety too.

Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/JustHereAnonymous123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QhcNwU

No comments:

Post a Comment