Sunday, November 18, 2018

I (20f) lost 10lb without trying and its bittersweet.

I’ve been trying to loose weight since May of this year when i realized i was 20lb over my own weight limit. I decided to start going to the gym and zumba clases without any change in my eating. Big mistake, i gained 10lb more during the summer. I felt like trash because i was doing everything I could to loose weight and i was just gaining more. I stayed at 30lb over my limit for the rest of the year. I stopped exercising because uni got harder, so i decided that i would try to do drink water in the mornings and started eating more veggies. I didn’t cut out carbs or sugar. I was doing no calorie counting and no exercise. I weighted myself yesterday and i had lost 10lb. I know i should be happy, after all, I lost nearly half the weight i had to loose without noticing. But, I am scared this weight fluctuation starts being a normal thing. Its so confusing because when i stopped trying i started to loose weight. I still have a long way to go, but i am scared i somehow gain all my weight back or even more. Its so frustrating because i have always struggled with my weight and now that i am trying not to think about it my body starts loosing it. Anybody has any advice? How can i feel good from this weight loss? How can i stop worrying that the weight will come crippling back? How can I maintain this weight loss and reach my -20lb goal?

submitted by /u/thoughtgerm792
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OQNtfA

No comments:

Post a Comment