Sunday, November 18, 2018

Why Body Why?!

I’m about a month into tracking calories and hitting step goals. I try to eat between 1300-1800 calories a day and also hit 10,000 steps a day. Goal is to lose 50lbs right now.

So this week this is what happens. It seems like when I do things right it doesn’t work, and when I don’t follow the rules things happen. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Monday, goals hit, weight the same Tuesday, goals hit, weight the same Wednesday, goals hit, weight the same Thursday, goals hit, weight the same Friday, goals hit, weight the same Saturday, go to favorite restaurant, eat over calorie range, next morning down 1.5lbs.

I don’t understand my body or weight loss. That is all.

submitted by /u/MSRYall
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AcEC2T

No comments:

Post a Comment