Sunday, November 18, 2018

Weight Loss Made Me Ugly

I went from 300+ lbs to 170 in about 3 years and my body changed in some of the most unappealing ways. I have loose skin that makes me look like I've had 70 kids, my skin somehow feels thinner and now I can see all these ugly veins on my legs, and finally - and worst of all - my face looks disproportionate. By that I mean I can now see I have a diamond shape face where underneath my cheeks is very hallow but I still have puffy cheeks. I look like an alien when I smile. I'm only 24 and single af and I feel like these features are holding me back. I still have 30 lbs to go before goal but I'm scared that I'll look even worse. I'm saving up for skin surgery but I want to know if anyone has had face surgery after weight loss and if so, how do you like your results?

submitted by /u/MiserableMouse22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FuEhhP

No comments:

Post a Comment