Saturday, November 17, 2018

Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Hey everyone!

It’s been a while.. a while since I’ve read every sub, every comment about weight loss. A while since the scales have moved the way I want them to. A while since Ive felt the positivity and motivation I once did.

Anyone else feel the same?

Sometimes it’s just such a struggle. But I know I would be SO much happier if I was back loosing weight again. So I’m hoping there’s someone else out there who would love a weight loss buddy. I don’t mind how much you weigh, how much you’ve lost, what gender you are. We are all in the same boat working towards a goal. Let’s encourage each other, keep each other accountable and most of all - let’s have fun together while getting results!

submitted by /u/PleaseNoMoreVotes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PAAF28

No comments:

Post a Comment