Saturday, November 17, 2018

SV: Onderland! 152lb (69kg) down! 6’1/M/23

About me:

Male, 23 years old, 6’1 (184cm)

SW: 360lbs (160kg)

CW: 198lbs (90kg).

GW: 175-188lb (80-85kg)

Comparison heaviest to Today! Sorry about the pajamas :)

Got up today, put my first ever onesie on (was too big for onesies before) that I got myself and felt thin! So decided to check my weight and finally crossed to onederland! So happy!!! Sorry about the onesie, but I find it incredibly cute and didn’t feel like changing for pics.

Health stuff out of the way first:

This is my third update, you can find the previous ones under (They are worth skimming through for more nuanced thoughts and feelings that I had the past year, if you‘re interested):

1st

2nd

/r/progresspics post from 2 months ago

I wanted to get down to about 240lb (110kg) by this years Christmas time, but this ain’t slowing down at all, so I’m happy about that 😊

Just to be sure, I feel healthy but to be 100% certain I had blood tests done last week and all came back as normal.

Method:

I dropped about 10-15kg and yoyoed a tiny bit around august last year, but promised myself that with 1st of janury I’m going to fully commit to losing weight through calorie restriction, and I kept the word that I gave to myself.

From 1st Jan I restricted calories to 1500 a day, cut out as much sugar as I felt comfortable with, and tried to cut out needless carbs. For the first few months calorie counted with MfP but I found that I was so stressed out because I didn’t want to go over my limit I was severely under-eating so I deleted the app and eyeballed everything. Hasn’t failed me yet.

Overall, I don’t eat healthier, I eat mostly the same stuff I did before, but just 2x less. So you don’t have to force yourself to eat food you hate, just eat less and you’ll still lose weight!

Positive things that I noticed thanks to weight loss?

With my past two updates, every time I said that:

  • I feel more confident,
  • more mobile,
  • that I’m faster,
  • that I can move for longer without getting out of breath,
  • that I feel more attractive,
  • that girls tend to be nicer and strike conversations more often,
  • clothes shopping is much easier and with way more options

and the further I go towards healthy weight the better all of those things get, its actually unbelievable that I FEEL a difference every couple of weeks. So if YOU want improvement in any of those areas, just keep going. If I can, so can you.

You dont have to believe me, but what would I gain by bending the truth? Of course YOU can do it, you’re strong as hell, no one knows the crosses you bear but yourself, so whats one more? And that cross will lift you up, just stick with it. ❤️

If you feel ever feel down or like giving up? Just come here, read the posts, read the comments, IT WILL HELP. It did for me, every single time I felt down.

I’d be more than happy to answer any questions.

submitted by /u/Med1vh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zfADm9

No comments:

Post a Comment