Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Awesome Hack to keep me motivated through my weight loss journey : Chart inside

I use the metric system to track my weight. Pounds don't mean anything to me. I have a rough idea but when I think of my weight it is always in kilos, as that is the scale I understand. The sad thing about these kilos is they are not as easy to lose. :(

1 kilo = 2.204 pounds. So every kilo I lose, I have lost more than 2 pounds! I have to wait longer to get my sense of achievement, when in reality, I am working just as hard.

I found a solution to get what I deserve.I celebrate my pounds lost in kilos. Mwahahahaha. This is my weight loss chart! Each hexagon is a pound.

I now relate to the number and feel a sense of achievement more often than if I tracked every kilo lost. :)

I use HappyScale on my phone (and it is awesome) to track my weight loss in kilos.

There is an option in the app to split the weight loss goal into equal size segments. Here I enter the number of pounds I have to lose.

So each milestone in HappyScale is worth a pound. I get the thrill of reaching a milestone everytime I lose a pound.

I still don't lose my KG information.

This is AWESOME! I hope sharing this helps someone track happier! :)

Tl;Dr: Those of you who use the metric system, track your kilos by the pound and you'll feel happier often! :)

PS: I found the idea of hexagons here, but I am not sure on what sub. I couldn't find it. If someone could link me, that would be great!

submitted by /u/CurlyMope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z8laEy

No comments:

Post a Comment