Wednesday, November 14, 2018

What the hell was the point? NSFW swearing

With my weight loss came all sorts of health benefits. Blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, all improved. I'm a type II diabetic but my blood sugars have normalized and my A1C was 5.5 from somewhere in the 6's.

All good right?

Except my GD feet and toes feel absolutely frozen and are in near-constant pain. This started about a month ago, when I'd already lost around 60 pounds. I go to the doctor who says its neuropathy, damage from the diabetes. This was like a shot to the gut because I worked so hard to avoid this.

Anyway she prescribes Lyrica. I've been taking it for less than a week now, which is too soon to have an effect on my feet but plenty of time for me to have gained fucking 6 pounds. 6 pounds up in less than a week with no change to diet.

What the actual fuck?!?

/pity party over

submitted by /u/Jaydamic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QFcUT9

No comments:

Post a Comment