Saturday, November 24, 2018

My birthday gift to myself is starting my weight loss journey today!!

Today is my 35th birthday! I keep procrastinating starting my weight loss journey because I am scared. Scared that it will hard, scared of failure and scared because it is comfortable to hide behind food. I logically know there are ups and downs and that it isn’t an easy journey. I need to stop letting my emotions rule my life.

I am ready to get out of my self-sabotaging comfort zone and choose change, one meal at a time. I spend my free moments getting inspiration from this community.

I am 5’3” and 250 lbs. My birthday gift to myself is to give myself a new life! Bring on the best year of my life.

submitted by /u/FreeflyingSunflower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BvPOcD

No comments:

Post a Comment