Saturday, November 24, 2018

A few quick questions

Hey guys! I've lost a lot of weight before with healthy food and exercise 3-5 times a week, from 92 to 72 kg, but I have gotten all of it back during the last 3 years and even threw on some extra.

Now I decided to go back to how I was and about to start my gym membership, but got a few questions about diet!

When I went to the gym before (not during my weight loss period) I felt a big need for food after gym, what should be my rough calorie intake if I go 3 times a week , and do I need to pay attention to macros right away if let's say abs are my eventual goal, or do I take it slow? ( discipline is not a problem!)

One thing I drink twice a day is a 0.4 deciliter jug of milk shaken with 1.5 little spoons of sugar and a bit more Nescafé coffee. Are those 3 spoons of pure sugar a day a big deal and should I find a new favourite way to make coffee ?

The last time I lost weight I completely stopped eating mayo. Is that something I can eat occasionally in a healthy diet or should I be avoiding it completely?

Thanks in advance fellas, and good luck to anyone on their journey!

submitted by /u/Stefan474
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P0wGHk

No comments:

Post a Comment