Monday, November 12, 2018

NSV: This time last year, I wore XL pants. I just bought M sizes of the same pants!

Hey! So as the title says, I've gone down two sizes within a year!

HOW I DID IT: I started calorie counting February 2018, and I lost 6kg in 3 months. My XL pants became too big, so I bought L ones which fit me just right. I slowed down on the weight loss after this, partly because I hit a plateau and got so discouraged and partly because I got tired and lazy (a.k.a just eyeballed the calories, exercised sparingly and relied more on biking instead of commuting by train). But I still continued to lose, albeit really slow. And now, it's November, and my L pants were falling down if I don't wear a belt. So I went to the same store (I love Uniqlo pants ok) and tried on the M size and THEY FIT! Admittedly, there are still rolls off the sides, but they're not obvious unless I'm seated down. And I think buying them will actually motivate me to lose the last five pounds that I need to achieve normal BMI.

Anyway, this is such happy news for me, and I wanted to scream it to the world. I've been in this weight loss journey on and off for FOUR years! And this has been my biggest achievement of yet. When I started this journey, I wore XXL pants, and I never even imagined fitting into M pants. During those years, I would have been satisfied with wearing an L! And look at where I am now!

Please send me good vibes so I can crush the last five (or ten) pounds that I need to lose!

To everyone who's struggling, let's move together! We can do it!

submitted by /u/melukia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OKHQzS

No comments:

Post a Comment