Friday, November 2, 2018

Recent breakup... I'm worried my emotional state will derail my weight loss journey...

Basically the title says it all. Over the past few months I've been having difficulties in my relationship of 5 years. We ended up splitting apart just a few days ago.

I am already feeling the effects of my emotions, wanting to eat the foods I used to love (cake, burgers, etc). I had previously been doing so well, losing 15 pounds after changing my eating habits. I was even starting to get my depression under control, finding a medication that worked for me, and had been working towards my first weight goal.

I'm looking for some advice on how to help myself out. How do I curb the emotional eating? Especially on days where I feel like I don't have the mental energy to put into meal planning/cooking/etc... And on the days where I do slip up, what can I do to keep myself coming back to my goals, and not be so hard on myself?

submitted by /u/lmrhodes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CWUfhQ

No comments:

Post a Comment