Friday, November 2, 2018

Starting my journey back up after a rocky 18 months of maintenance

I began browsing this sub December 2016 and lost a total of 40 pounds over the course of 6 months. Since then it’s been a very difficult near year and a half of maintenance, but for the most part I’ve been able to do it without my weight fluctuating too much. However, these past 3 months or so have been unbelievably difficult for me. I have gained about 6 pounds and struggled with some intense binge episodes. I want to catch and slow down my weight gain before it spirals out of control and I want to lose the weight I gained. I know I can do it, but I’m very nervous about overcoming binging. I recently went 16 days without binging, but that record has since been broken. If anybody has any tips for getting back on the weight loss train, or stopping binging, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

submitted by /u/fakedeepusername
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P3mXEV

No comments:

Post a Comment