Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Struggling with scale number (vent)

I started my new stretch of weight loss exactly 4 weeks ago (181) and just began going to the gym as often as I can. It usually turns out to be 4 days a week. I've eating 1,200 calories daily except each Saturday was at maintenance. 3 days ago I was at 176.6 and today I'm back up at 180. I took steroids and antibiotics for a week last week and just stopped the medication Sunday morning. I actually struggled to eat on these meds so I assume I'm just retaining water? I take pictures each week to compare and old jeans are starting to fit looser but I'm annoyed I want that number to drop! I assume the meds and being sore from the gym aren't helping.

The scale going down is my biggest motivator so I really wish it would just go down!

submitted by /u/Potatonitelight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QoqUAE

No comments:

Post a Comment