Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Weekends are the hardest!

So I have been on my weight loss journey for 18 months now. I have lost 120 lbs from 360 to 240. Im 6'4" so I carry that weight ok but I still would like to lose another 25 lbs. I do great during the week with dieting. Go to the gym 4 days a week without missing and am active the other days with tennis or golf. But come Friday evening my mind says, "you look good, no need to eat good. Friday night is pizza night." Then Saturday rolls around and it the same thing. Sunday too. Then Monday i'm disappointed in myself and start over eating good again. Basically I have been maintaining that 240 to 230 weight for the last 6 months and I feel like it is mostly due to the weekends. How can I get out of this rut? Obviously for the first year I was strict all week long on food. I am so close to my goal I just want to get there! Any thoughts would be helpful!

submitted by /u/Golfingdad85
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FkNmcY

No comments:

Post a Comment