Monday, November 12, 2018

Weight loss & hormones: anyone else’s menstrual cycles go bananas with weight loss?

Heyo I’m in the process of finding a gyno to make sure all is well, but in the meanwhile I’m wondering if others have experienced this!

I’ve always had normal cycles, clockwork 28 days, until about 3 years ago when I started having 50-70 day long cycles with light short bleeding days.

Things returned to normal whenever I’d lose some weight and/or exercise. No PCOS, and my previous docs always just said, “Well, you know the solution, so...”

Unfortunately mental health & food addiction are a royal binch—but fortunately I’ve realized my diet and exercise habits are far more under control than my genetic predispositions to mental health issues!

So I’ve lost 30 pounds.

But now, it’s like the pendulum has swung all the way to the other extreme!

I’ve been bleeding almost 2 months straight, at times super heavy but luckily almost no cramping, my mental health issues are on like brain volume 6000, and my cycles seem to be running 25-28 days based on my mood & bloating fluctuations.

I’m suspecting it’s my hormones re-balancing. But dang. This is really cramping (lmao) my style and good lord do I want my minor semblance of mental stability back.

Has anyone else experienced this or some other type of hormonal madness with weight loss?!

submitted by /u/saturnsrevengebody
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JY0zXL

No comments:

Post a Comment