Saturday, January 12, 2019

High calorie foods for "intuitive" calorie control

Hi all. I just wanted to share my experience with INCLUDING higher calorie foods in my diet in pursuit of weight loss. I've found that by eating high calorie foods (peanut butter, nuts, rice dishes, pastas etc.) I actually eat LESS overall. I believe this is due to a mindset of "Oh, this has a lot of calories in it, I need to have a smaller portions"- which is still satisfying. This overall reduces my total calorie intake instead of the common approach to eating low calorie foods "freely" that add up overtime.

Bottom line: Experiment with incorporating some of your favorite high calorie, but still moderately healthy foods into your diet. Savor the food, experience the flavor and satiety and see what happens with your results. Good luck on all of your journey's!

submitted by /u/shelifts45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sqgV3y

No comments:

Post a Comment