Tuesday, January 15, 2019

How did cutting out alcohol affect your weight loss?

I recently cut out drinking as my new year resolution. I’ve been a social/binge drinker for the past 4 or 5 years and have gained about 20lbs. It’s been a destructive cycle of going out, drinking, eating bad, hangover, eating bad again, doing nothing all day.

My goal this year is to finally get in shape and to lose the weight. This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time but haven’t. I’m almost 3 weeks in and have already noticed a huge difference in my energy level, productivity and overall mood. I’ve lost 4lbs in combination of not drinking, going on walks or light jogs and eating healthier meals.

I was curious about how much weight I will lose just from changing my drinking habits alone. Has anyone experienced anything similar? How fast does the weight come off? What were your results? Any knowledge or advice would be awesome!

(26F) 5’3 140lbs

submitted by /u/cuppytron
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HdXSUm

No comments:

Post a Comment