Monday, January 7, 2019

I (f / 5’1”) have lost 20 lbs

I started at 165 and today I hit 145. I still have 45 lbs to lose until my goal. I count my calories and breastfeed so the weight has been coming relatively quick (less than 2 months). Some days it feels like I have forever to go until I can wear a size small again. I don’t really feel like I’m dieting any more, I don’t think I will ever go back to eating how I was before and treating my body so poorly.

Anyways, I don’t really have any one to share my weight loss with because I don’t want to talk about it with anyone, keeping my weight loss to myself has been a pretty big part of me staying on track. So here I am reddit, 20 lbs lighter and kind of proud but also kind of impatient.

submitted by /u/T-REXYandIKnowIt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LXh0o2

No comments:

Post a Comment