Friday, January 11, 2019

I’m going to make myself a membership card! (Running)

Last year, I started running as a beginner and did make modest progress very slowly increasing the speed and duration. Then I stopped altogether for a number of months, but today I restarted and man does it feel good. I’m almost back to square one and an easy attempt still kicks my ass, but the invigorating feeling of heartbeat and sting of sweat on my face is refreshing.

So now i’m going to make a card that says ‘I run! not very well, but i’m on the fringes of this club!’ Also one of the motivations for this was the fact that I ate a crapload of greasy food yesterday but instead of yelling at myself I just vowed to make today extra healthy. I’m gonna have a big cup of green tea and eat a lot of vegetables.

Folks, if exercise is something you’re planning on, I absolutely recommend it. Even if diet is more crucial to weight loss, the mental health aspects of activity will aid you.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/dogter1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SRduOH

No comments:

Post a Comment