Thursday, January 3, 2019

"Skinny Fat" F in early 30s who can't lose belly flab. Keep getting mistaken for being pregnant and it triggers my tokophobia and makes me very upset. Can't lift (old shoulder injury). What the hell can I do? It won't go anywhere.

I'm really intimidated by weight loss and fitness subs because they are full of people who are super into fitness and I am really......not (working out is a necessary evil for me, not something I enjoy), but I did get some suggestions to post here.

So long story short, I am in my early 30s and with a big case of "skinny fat". I look thin in clothes and have very toned legs/arms but all my weight goes to my torso and I have big boobs (yay) but also a big gut (boo).

What is awful about this is that strangers keep assuming I am pregnant because I look like I am 4-5 months pregnant because of my stomach flab. I am very tokophobic and have anxiety, so being assumed to be pregnant is actually.....triggering of my tokophobia. And the other week I was having a glass of wine with dinner and someone shamed me for drinking while pregnant :/

Everywhere seems to say GET LIFTING, which ok, but I have had a major shoulder surgery which means it is not easy to lift, and I am also embarrassingly unfit at the moment.

My New Year's Resolution is to try and flatten down my stomach so people stop offering me their seat on public transport and triggering my tokophobia. However, I don't want to go on a diet where all I eat is celery either. I still want to be able to eat food haha. And I am naturally one of those people who has a bit of a big appetite and am struggling with hunger if I try to cut down calories too much.

Is anyone able to give me some tips or support or advice or......anything, I am just so sick of this problem.

I know I can not spot reduce but I am terrified of ending up skinny and losing all my boobs and still having the huge belly :(

submitted by /u/throw_thefuck__away
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LO7nbr

No comments:

Post a Comment