Tuesday, January 15, 2019

[SV] What a difference 6 months can make (progress)...

As the title says, I'm 6 months in and to date have lost 40kg (or 88lbs if that's your lingo).

When I started, I weighed in at 150kg (330lbs) and my only goal was I wanted to be noticeably smaller by Christmas (I was persistent and managed 37kg (81lbs) lost on Christmas week).

I'm now sitting at 110kg (242lbs), and have set a new goal to be 99kg by my sons birthday in March.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsjRvFWFAOL/

(I hope both lots of pics work, I've got no idea how to link them in Reddit)

For anyone lurking/wanting to start but not quite there yet and not wanting to comment (just like I was), but still wanting to kick-start their own weight loss, here's a very quick run down on how I'm doing it:

- Maximum of 20 grams of carbs/day and no sugar

- Allowing myself a total of 1500 calories per day, and logging everything in MyFitnessPal

- Fasting for 24 hours at least twice a week (usually Tuesday/Thursday)

- Exercising on weekdays (spin bike for 30 minutes before work/60 minutes after work - I've just started to introduce the rowing machine as well, although I didn't introduce exercise until I was a few weeks into a routine, and it was only for 30 minutes).

submitted by /u/Chilly304
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Dc07U3

No comments:

Post a Comment