Saturday, January 5, 2019

Visit to diet “clinic”

Thank you for your help, in advance. I just subscribed and have been reading though posts related to CICO. There is so much weight loss advice- low- carb, intermittent fasting, etc. it is all confusing to me. I am approx 70 lbs overweight, middle aged female. I visited a diet clinic today for phentermine and diet advice. The clinic’s diet program is low- carb (avoid most fruits, fat is ok, no grains) and no calorie counting. Honestly, I don’t do well on low carb as I don’t like to eat a lot of animal protein. Any thoughts? Is CICO the way to go? Thanks. I am frustrated as any weight loss is very slow. The only diet I ever lost weight on was weight watchers before they allowed a lot of foods to be zero points.

submitted by /u/pmcadk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Tvp3Ln

No comments:

Post a Comment