Saturday, January 5, 2019

Weight Loss from Sept. 2018-Jan. 2019

Weight Loss from Sept. 2018-Jan. 2019 https://imgur.com/a/bwlppTV

I hope that I uploaded these right. I finally feel like that I have made enough progress to make my own post. I am an Army veteran. After I got out of the military, I fell off the wagon. I started eating a lot and drinking a lot. Well in September I decided to make a change. I used my GI Bill to go back to college and have went from 255lbs to 207 so far. I am not done, but I am proud of myself and had to share it with someone.

What finally did it for me was that I could not walk up a flight of stairs without getting out of breath. On top of all of this, I have low testosterone. My Dr. put me on testosterone replacement therapy. After that, I started to feel a little closer to my age, but still felt gross and tired all of the time. I also have two sons at home. I want to be able to play with them without getting exhausted. Well, I finally can do all of those things. I am not done yet, im trying to get to 160ish, but I am finally about halfway there. If I can do this anyone can. All that I have done to lose the weight is eat 1200ish calories a day. I track all of my food. I haven't changed any other part of my lifestyle I am 5'9" if it makes a difference.

submitted by /u/CaptainShitSandwich
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2AGs4lp

No comments:

Post a Comment