Wednesday, January 9, 2019

What do you wish you could be taught about weight loss, that isn’t covered well or it's offten underestimated?

I remember when I was starting my fat loss journey that there were millions of information about counting calories, calculating BF, how to do intermittent fasting, setting macros, etc., BUT. I wished someone taught me how to keep my social life in balance, dining out, grabbing a beer with friend, all that without ruining my progress. I wished I found some advice of how to say no to friends who tempt you to eat more, or say things like ,,why do you even diet, you're looking good, now eat that pizza''

So, what do you wish you could be taught about weight loss, that isn’t covered well or it's often underestimated?

submitted by /u/Moj_Rezim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QuR7gd

No comments:

Post a Comment