Friday, January 4, 2019

(Xpost from r/keto) 65 lbs down in a year!

First things first, stats and pic links:

5'4/F/ 210lbs-145lbs

http://imgur.com/a/vpFqpLM

Be kind, sometimes the mirrors/rooms are dirty. This is just my life now.

Hoping that anyone who is having doubts or struggles sees this post. I started at 210lbs a little over a year ago. I've fallen off and gotten back on this diet more times than I'd like to admit. I have a few disabilities that make it difficult for me to exercise to the extent that I'd like, but despite that I have still managed to lose quite a bit of weight. My arthritis and asthma(severe) pretty much went away within the first 2 months. I've been able to get off almost all of my medications (suck it military docs).

I've done mostly lazy keto, figured out what worked best for me (bacon) and pretty much ate the same couple of food items everyday. Still not tired of bacon btw! Point is, weight loss is not linear, there will be ups and down, you may fall off, just get right back on the next day. Don't beat yourself up about it, but also don't keep giving in. This is a lifestyle change.

Kcko

submitted by /u/tiger_lily17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SwP3WU

No comments:

Post a Comment