Saturday, March 23, 2019

My week 4 and zero changes. Help :(

I am frustrated guys. I started my weight loss journey on 25th Feb. It's been 4 full weeks. I log everything on MFP. I maintain around 1200 daily. Had only 2 cheat meals so far and did not cross 2000 those days. I cut out all junk and sugar. I work out for 1.5 hours 6 days per week. My weight is simply fluctuating between same 3 kgs (7 lbs). I don't know what else I should do.

I have PCOS. I'll be restarting medications in a week or two. My thyroid test shows normal results. I was asked to to lipid test, cholesterol tests, platelet count test, sugar test, BP test. All results are normal. What other hidden condition might stall weight loss process?

My stats- 29F | 5'3" |SW & CW 220 lbs (100 kgs)| GW 110 lbs (50 kgs)

My workouts (5:30 AM to 7:00AM)

Warm-up : 10 mins (neck, hip, leg, shoulder, hand, wrist, knees- 10 counts all, squats- 20 counts)

Cardio : 10 mins treadmill, 10 mins cycle, 5 mins elliptical, 50 counts rowing

Weight training : targeting one part of body each day.

Will be starting crossfit 3 days a week next month onwards. So 3 days regular workout and 3 days crossfit.

My diet : Vegetarian.

Please tell me if I have to change something here. I'm down in the dumps right now because things are not working.

submitted by /u/lifeintartarus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FwX4H9

No comments:

Post a Comment