Friday, March 15, 2019

Quitting fast food

So, first time poster here on r/loseit.

I've lost about 180lbs (went from 450lbs to currently about 270lbs). I've plateaued and I'm working on getting through it but I'm dealing with what can best be described as a fast food addiction.

I know it's unhealthy and hindering my weight loss but it's difficult. Giving up fast food and soda have been my last unhealthy food and drink choices. I've cut back A TON but still eat fast food and drink soda.

Here's my question: is there anything you all have found that help curb these cravings? I drink al.kdt a gallon of water a day so I'm already doing that.

Thanks so much for any advice or tips.

submitted by /u/Big_Dom_1984
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TbWLFa

No comments:

Post a Comment