Thursday, March 14, 2019

Starting again feels rough

My weight loss journey started over the summer and has continued into the school year (I’m a college student). While I haven’t been actively losing as much while at school mostly due to eating at buffet style dining halls, I have been going the gym and jogging a couple times as week and diligently watching what I eat for months now. However, about a week and half ago I fell into a small bout of depression that spiraled out of control with the insane stress and lack of sleep of finals. I stopped going to the gym and I ate horribly and I’ve gained 5 pounds in the last 10 days because of it. Now that I have prioritized sleep and feel better about my studies, I want to get back on track. But now the idea of watching what I eat and going to the gym feels harder that it ever has before. I feel like I lost all self control and months of hard work have been undone a week and a half. I’m frustrated, but I’m hoping that with continued determination I can get back to where I was before

submitted by /u/sophiab100
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FczIX4

No comments:

Post a Comment