Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Weight loss and cold tolerance?

Hi, I started my weight loss journey about a month ago and have lost so far 2-3 kgs while building muscle very slowly because I’m not used to HIIT. I do feel better and look slimmer, as many relatives have told me so.

However lately I have been feeling colder than usual. Back when I used to binge pretty regularly I had no problem and could walk around dressed like in summertime (However I was overweight by 5-7 kgs at most, my bmi at the limit of the healthy range). Now even with a sweater on and windows closed I feel cold.

Some people seem to believe it has to do with weight loss. I weigh around 57 kgs now and the weight loss has been rather minimal (again, 3kg at most), is it possible?

submitted by /u/Elis101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TLspyF

No comments:

Post a Comment