Sunday, April 7, 2019

Has anyone tried something like eMeals or Eat This Much? What's your take?

From what I gather, they're both programs where you pay $5/month to get a meal plan and shopping list tailored to your caloric/macro needs and food preferences, and eMeals also comes with an option to send your list to a local grocery store so it's ready for you when you go there.

I've struggled with weight loss in the past and typically what trips me up is that I don't love cooking as it's time consuming, and find it much easier to either eat something premade or order takeout. I put off grocery shopping because it's too time consuming until there's nothing to eat in the house and I'm ordering pizza every other night. I'm like this in most other aspects of my life as well, but with weight gain it's more noticeable because it's a physical issue.

A lot of the time I have a very small amount of free time so if I go shopping one night I don't have time to make dinner or shower or get ready for the next day that same night (I usually end up getting a microwavable snack on those nights for dinner).

About a year ago I decided I was going to start an intense diet full of clean foods and with a strict calorie limit, and I found that while I was able to lose weight and I enjoyed the diet, it wasn't sustainable because of the sheer amount of time it took. It seemed like I was always deciding on dinner, shopping, cooking, or preparing food in some way.

Has anyone used any sort of program like this?

submitted by /u/bloodredpepper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VvpXZR

No comments:

Post a Comment