Thursday, April 4, 2019

I'm not ashamed to say that WW works for me!

I always thought Weight Watchers was something my aunt and mom did back in the early 2000s. I didnt think it was acceptable for a guy to do WW, something immasculating about it for some reason. However, on my secod week, it's going really well and I've seen weight loss already! WW is about slow and regimented change, something I think is good and definitely better for the long term but I've never been able to do personally. The points system makes it really easy to track and it helps put all my food in perspective. How in the world could I just eat 10 Krispy Kreme doughnuts without regard before WW?!

I recommend it to you all!

submitted by /u/TheSauce4209
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FRfPnB

No comments:

Post a Comment