Sunday, April 7, 2019

Suffering with being cold 24/7 after significant weight loss

Background:

Female, 21yrs old.

Height - 173cm / 5feet 8inches

Starting Weight - 93.3kg / 206lbs - June 2018

Lowest Weight - 63.5kg /140 lbs - December 2018

Current Weight - 65.5kg 144lbs - 20.4% body fat measured by a DEXA scan on the 2nd April. (working on body recomposition).

Lose It community, I really need some help. After losing a significant amount of weight in a relatively small amount of time (through purely CICO at a 1000 cal deficit per day) I am currently suffering with being cold all the time.

I live in New Zealand where we are just starting to head into our colder months, and I am freezing. Even with the warmest Kathmandu jumper I own, jeans and socks everyday, I will still freeze in a room where others are wearing just jeans and a shirt.

It's really starting to affect my life, as my hands and toes go numb, and I am so busy with trying to stay warm, I can hardly focus on my studies.

Is this a common occurance after weight loss? Is this a possible medical issue, or will purchasing some thermals be the best route to go down? Has anyone else had a similar experience, and if so, what worked for you?

submitted by /u/ignitethefury
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FY272t

No comments:

Post a Comment